By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

themarit 0

Completely your fault, dude. All I have to say. If you were sober enough to know that you didn't have a condom, and that you were nervous about getting her pregnant, then you're obviously an idiot. Happy fatherhood! :)

ritalinboy 1

this is why god gave man the FAST CAR. now get in yours and drive to Brazil #656's idea would have been good to

Wow, all you guys who THINK PULLOUT DOESN'T WORK, are WRONG. "Pre-ejaculate does not start out with sperm, if you have ejaculated prior to you "pre-ejaculating" then it can pick up sperm that did not leave the urethra, and cause a possible pregnancy, but is not probable. Now. Here's the good news: If the guy pees BEFORE he pre-ejaculates, the acid in the urine will destroy the "left-over" sperm cells from a previous ejaculation." Pulled from a website, but you can check it in any decent sex-ed book in you local library. Though, you weren't that smart, OP, people like you are the reason STD's are such a problem in this country.

YES you are awesome man. Condoms are for losers, it's so much better without

Ask yourself in 9 months, was it really worth it?

You should have been like, oh well, i have ghonerria or something.

Look on the bright side; in the worst case scenario you'll only have to deal with it for about eighteen years.

william72 0

hahahahahhahahaha lmao....that suuuucks

RadRetro 0

Hope you know even precum can get a girl preg.

At least she didn't wrap her legs around you and say "BURN, I'M BURNING!"