By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh shit that made me laugh. FYL for real though.. I mean so what people have one night stands all the time. - but FYL for getting the one desperate bitch that wanted to have a strangers baby. hahahahahahahhahaha this FML made my life... Thanks man

RobinJ 0

Pulling out does NOT work...I know... Ask Kaylan and Cherry!........For those who dont get it (those are my 2 kids)

free_bird 0

wow... that is truly messed up, so sorry :( but I bet you'll remember to use protection from now on! I just want you to know that your story was so funny it's now an inside joke between my friend and I. You should be a spokesperson for Trojan!

birdhaxxor 0

I saw that once in a movie.

Ugh. Wow. Sorry, but you deserved it. Certainly hope she's preggers. >_> A lesson for you kiddies, wrap it before you tap it.

That's ******* DUMB on your part! I got cheated on in November when my boyfriend hardly knew this girl and had unprotected, drunk sex with her....twice. She because they knew the same group of friends [she's friends with his friends from home; we're both away at school right now and I'm from a different town], but that definitely doesn't mean she's clean. Talking about STDs to friends isn't a common topic. I'm not going to turn to my friend next to me and tell him I have some STD; that's definitely a dark secret people keep. Drunk or not, wrap it before you whack it. I made my boyfriend go the Health Services at school to get checked out. Drunk or not, that doesn't excuse unprotected sex. If you don't have a condom, DON'T HAVE SEX. As if getting cheated on wasn't hard enough to get over, him having unprotected sex while drunk only made it worse.

#714, right now, we're working on things. So I guess we're together, but without the title. He moved out of our apartment and is living with another couple we know. Call me naive, but I believe in second chances. He screwed up once and that's all he's getting. I've made mistakes in my past, too.