By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

#648 I F*CKING LOVE THAT SONG!! hahaha... "last week i sarw a film, as I recall it was a horror film..." random.... hahah.... anyways OP you are an idiot for trusting somone you don't know. Granted I don't see what exactly the chick was trying to achieve... unless you were the single hottest man on earth. But even then, you could be a complete moron, and seeing as think the pulling out method is adequate or completly safe i'd say you are. I believe that way is only okay if you are in a steady relationship that even if you do happen to get preg (well, your girl of course) then you wont regret it. YDI all the way. no sympathy. But it was good for a laugh, i favourited!

That's hilarious. Don't be an idiot. Wear a condom. Sheesh. How hard is that simple action?

dude thats so funny wat a freak that girl is yo. but i bet it was a joke. dude haha lmao

xO_starstruck_xO 0

congrats on being a new father xD

you shouldn't have had unprotected sex with some random crazy person unless you were ready to parent/pay child support til the kid is 18. idiot. and fyi, she's probably on the pill and trying to scare you.

All_I_Care 0

you poor bastard....well least you got laid rite?

Oh FFS people like you two shouldn't procreate.

That's messed up but homie u put urself in that position......

Psycho bitch! But you did deserve it for not using a rubber. You should have got her back and said "No, I have AIDS!" Guaranteed she'd get an abortion if she did get pregnant (and she won't ever truly know if you were lying or not and has to get tested every year or some shit like that). And please don't start Pro-Lifers, women like her and guys like the OP should not be allowed to generate children... ever!