By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

totalnutjob 0

OP - Here's a thought for you - pulling out won't protect you from STDs. WTF were you thinking?

SP63_fml 0

He wasn't thinking, he was drinking.

MestizoFilipino 0

Now, was it originally a guy, or was it just THAT fat of a girl?

I had already read this before it was illustrated, but the illustrations made it ten times better!

dude, y'all need to get the **** off your high horses. fact is, pulling out actually IS as effective as condoms if you know how to do it. condoms themselves fail about 1% of the time. i know i've had them break on me. and guess what? i came inside the girl and had to go buy a plan B pill. guess how many times that's happned to me when i've pulled out. NONE. truth be told, its not hard to pull out in time, you dont always expect to get laid, so you dont always carry a condom with you (thats another thing, keeping condoms in your wallet is a great way to accidentily tear/ruin the condom by sitting on it for too long), and this girl is CLEARLY batshit insane. fact is, NO ONE expects this to happen to them, and in the heat of the moment sometimes a condom is a luxury that you have to do without.

Severe retardation is often hereditary, please refrain from reproducing! The way you are talking it is abstinence all the way!

You got served! :O YDI to the max!

"Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. FML"

slip her various chemicals that kill babies (and hope God isn't a republican)

that_was_so_awkw 0

lmao, the illustrated one is uh..really explicit. LMFAO. HILARIOUS, "BE MY BABY"S DADDY!"