By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

It's weird how many people only talked about unprotected sex resulting in pregnancy instead of the more dangerous possibility of a serious STD. Who considers unprotected sex with a stranger and thinks "oh no, I might get her pregnant" and not "oh no, I might get a serious STD"? gross!

omg kewl i luv the pic. lol i didn't get it at first since the girls kept changing but it was the same girl, u were just getting more and more drunk. well... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

eeey, don't be so hard on the man. it was dumb to think pulling out was a good method instead of using a condom, but he was drunk. when you have drunk sex its not like your gonna think things through while your in that state. AND THAT WAS ONE CRAZY MESSED UP GIRL ...

i don't get it , so the girl turned out to be a fat chick who wanted a baby ?

Sakeyaki 0

HAHAHA. Oh man. That picture now makes it even 10x better.

LOL sucks to be you dude...but thats fukin terrible, i wouldve headbutted her in the head and then came in her eye..

Anyways man, this is my favorite illustrated FML. Kudos to the artist. And OP, sucks to be you. Well Father's Day is Sunday sooo....

LysssNysss 1