By life sucks - 20/05/2010 05:12 - United States

Today, I learned my boyfriend has another girlfriend. His excuse is he's bipolar and each of his personalities needs a girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 782
You deserved it 5 081

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh wow... he could've at least said he had a multiple personality disorder... doesn't bipolar deal with your moods? I could be wrong here though...

But the point is, they are both still Jake. Just two sides of the same coin. If it was someone with DID, then there wouldbe Jake, Ben, Vlad, Mary, etc. Depends on how many personalities there are. The OP's bf (hopefully ex) is an idiot. Period.

Comments

catkat1988 17

Are you his depressed or his manic girlfriend, then? All kidding aside, FYL. If he wants to cheat on you, he could at least own up to it when confronted. It's a creative excuse, but anyone with just the slightest knowledge of psychological disorders would know it's also complete bullshit.

well regardless of their knowledge of psych disorders, they should probably want to leave this dude. even if he had multiple personalities, would it be ok? no. in fact, i think that makes him even less desirable. plus it sounds like a bs excuse anyhow- if he had multiple personalities, he wouldn't know his other one was dating someone else.

lol funny stuff but still being bipolar doesnt mean you can have two or more girls...and OP sorry to here that your boyfriend is bipolar...its annoying and hard to be with one.. yep

Bipolar doesn't mean you have multiple personalities. it means you have violent mood swings from manic to depressed. EPIC lie fail on your (hopefully EX) bf's part.

ThatLooksSticky 16

Good for him for being a quick thinker! And good for you for getting rid of him. Go find a sane guy...or at least one who takes his meds.

xoxoswimmxox 0

lmao win! this made my day lol. hahah an sorry OP

aznpopgrl02 0

wat a stupid excuse..I would have made a sandwhich, go up to him and slapped him silly with it, then throw it away cuz I wouldn't want to eat anything that's made contact with his dirty cheating filth..XD

snipersdelight 0

#47 I have a weird feeling that you the one he said it too

aznpopgrl02 0

hahaha... I wish I was the one he said it to because I would have shown him whatsup if he was to cheat on me like that and make the most ridiculous excuse... but other than that.. his excuse was funny because it was unheard of.

roryriddle 5

considering bipolar doesn't mean having 2 personalities. bipolar is when you go from happy(manic) to really sad (depressed) if he would hve said multiple personality disorder, that would have made sense. unless the bf is lying, I call fact based on facts and people not knowing what bipolar disorder is.