By life sucks - 20/05/2010 05:12 - United States

Today, I learned my boyfriend has another girlfriend. His excuse is he's bipolar and each of his personalities needs a girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 782
You deserved it 5 081

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh wow... he could've at least said he had a multiple personality disorder... doesn't bipolar deal with your moods? I could be wrong here though...

But the point is, they are both still Jake. Just two sides of the same coin. If it was someone with DID, then there wouldbe Jake, Ben, Vlad, Mary, etc. Depends on how many personalities there are. The OP's bf (hopefully ex) is an idiot. Period.

Comments

This makes absolutely no sense. If you actually believed him, you are one of the worlds most gullible idiots out there.

The real question is were you your (ex) boyfriends Manic or Depressive girlfriend.

youthink_fml 0

Your boyfriend's an idiot. Bipolar doesn't mean multiple personalities. And you're just as stupid if he's not now your ex-boyfriend.

And when are you his girlfriend? When he's depressed or when he's happy?

Tikwichka 5

Bi-polar used to be known as manic depression, never as disassociative-identity disorder (which used to be multiple-personality disorder). also, different neuro-mechanical systems are involved.

haha wow nice excuse . Do the same to him?

purplemnm 9

I'm bipolar, and I only have one personality. I think he got his mental disorders mixed up, so he needs a short drop and a sudden stop.

that's not what bipolar is the disorder ur bf was thinking of is multiple personality disorder...

goingdown_fml 0