By Marjorie - 13/07/2012 17:08 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I'm sitting in the ER with my eight-year-old son. He broke his arm after jumping out through the second story window. He was too impatient to walk to the ice cream van pulling up outside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 226
You deserved it 3 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Starcatch77 20

You know what they say...The apple doesn't fall far from the tree... ...Or the window.

It's cause those damn ice cream trucks are there one second and gone the next. Every millisecond counts.

Comments

maybe you should have taught him better and not let him decide that an ice cream bar isn't worth jumping from the second floor window. Education starts at home.

Yeah, because everybody teaches their kids not to jump out of a second story window to catch the ice cream truck. Most people have natural instincts and those generally include avoiding high places/not jumping from them. OP's son apparently just... I don't know, needs to get his priorities figured out. Not OP's fault.

perdix 29

I'll bet they were selling Klondike bars. People do anal with strangers for a Klondike bar!

MassiveBerry 9

He knows what's important. Ice cream > all

lol that's funny. Little boys and the things they do for their stomach. Hope he wasn't hurt too bad though :)

I hope he gets ice cream after you get out of the ER. After a stern lesson of the affects of gravity and patience of course.

Laziness+ ice cream= heaven... until you jump out a window.

Ice cream van? Sounds pretty shady to me.

I guess he screamed for ice cream. And by that, I mean screamed while jumping out of a window.

What is wrong with this picture!? Too impatient to walk outside? I can't say YDI, it's just sad, so so so sad.