By Username - 08/07/2011 06:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, I overheard my boyfriend telling his friends about how great the sex was last night, and how he loves to "make a bitch bend over". We've been dating for 3 years, and haven't made love in several weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 586
You deserved it 6 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

revenge. make sure he can hear you when your talking to someone about how "bad he is in bed" then turn around and break up with him

Maybe he just wants to show off to his friends and make them believe he still has a healthy sex life.

Comments

jaysdailydose 3

The responsible way to handle this is to attack him and just look back at him and say "So you like this bitch bent over, huh?" Then he knows you know you overheard him and are like "Well, do it already..." might spice up what sounds like a pretty shitty sex life. FYL.

gamefreakpog 5

He might just be trying to show off to his friends. If not, dump that asshole's ass.

urmomshouse 0

What was he doing last night? Lying just for bragging's sake - not so bad. Cheating? You'd better check...

he was bragging to his friends. Chances are he didn't cheat on you but just wanted to be a show-off. Not that that's a good quality but better than a cheater.

Probably just lying to his friends to look cool. Talk it over with him. If he seems reluctant to explain or is hostile, probably time to move on.

Hey, it's possible he was just saying that to sound cool in front of his friends. Ill be honest I'm totally guilty of doing that lol but I've never cheated.