By snidpea - 31/01/2010 17:07 - France

Today, I sprained my ankle while playing soccer. I still have to walk home. In the rain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 057
You deserved it 3 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You still have to walk home... present tense? Better get to it! You'll catch pneumonia!

I feel your pain. I sprained mine a year ago, and I had to get a cast and everything. It was really awful. I can't play soccer anymore because of it ._.

Comments

azreal_13 0

do you not have friends on the team or does everyone hate you? ask for a ride

PaulG10 0

this is the shit that pisses me off, ive posted 5 damn good FMLs and they never get published.. but stupid shit like this does.

Kirlyfoo 9

YDI for playing soccer and living where there's often rain winter.

saranottelling 7

Steal a car and drive yourself home. You might have to deal with the cops later but at least you won't get wet! :)

Tried it different situation. Although it was my uncles car and his tree i had to deal with. We all do silly thimgs when were young.

yada_yada 0

Oh, get over it. I got injured in the military, and had to walk around base in the snow and ice on crutches.

#1: I feel sorry for u not getting to enjoy the worlds greatest sport. I'll feel even worse for u if ur an American, like myself, and believe that football is the greatest sport in the world. It's only for people who r too stupid to play a sport that u need brains for, like soccer for example.

tb15 0

you don't need any more brains for soccer than you do for football. Calling good plays is almost as important as being athletic in football. no, i do not play football.

I was under the impression that soccer guys/gals don't know sh-t about football. I was right. you definatly need brains in football.

I play soccer and used to play football however football is only fun for me if it is pick up