By Spudzy - 11/04/2012 16:46 - Australia - Gold Coast

Today, I tried hitting on the new receptionist at work. After a few flirtatious comments and subtly hinting that I thought she was bangable, she informed me that she's married to our boss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 444
You deserved it 44 955

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How exactly do you subtly hint that someone is "bangable"?

OP: "Hey do you like the drums? I used to be the drummer in a band during high school." Receptionist: "Oh yeah?" OP: "Yeah, what can I say? I was pretty good at banging my stick! I mean sticks. You look like you could do with some banging yourself, you know, it's quite relaxing and loosens your muscles." Receptionist: "Really? I guess I'll have to tell my husband, your boss, about that." OP: *O.O*

Comments

hotPinklipstick 24

NoorFML I don't know how to break this to you but Ezio is cheating on you with me. I am madly in love with him. He is mine. :)

Maybe your boss doesn't mind sharing his wife .....otherwise you are in trouble.

Look at this way if she told your boss, you could've been fired. So in a way it is a win for you OP.

Too bad for the both of you he was just using you to get information and closer to targets. He always comes back to me. ~_^

Not to be rude but.. You three need to get out more. Even if it's just sarcasm :

really?!?! BANGABLE?!?! u must be a real hit with the ladies...

Your gonna get fired for that one ... serves you right. YDI

Squeaky_Tomato 14

Employees can date. However this went past nice flirting when he said she is "bangable" ... Doesn't want to date or get to know her, all he wanted was to get laid.

hockey331 1

If I was you I would hope she doesn't tell your boss.