By Spudzy - 11/04/2012 16:46 - Australia - Gold Coast

Today, I tried hitting on the new receptionist at work. After a few flirtatious comments and subtly hinting that I thought she was bangable, she informed me that she's married to our boss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 444
You deserved it 44 955

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How exactly do you subtly hint that someone is "bangable"?

OP: "Hey do you like the drums? I used to be the drummer in a band during high school." Receptionist: "Oh yeah?" OP: "Yeah, what can I say? I was pretty good at banging my stick! I mean sticks. You look like you could do with some banging yourself, you know, it's quite relaxing and loosens your muscles." Receptionist: "Really? I guess I'll have to tell my husband, your boss, about that." OP: *O.O*

Comments

Subtlety mentioning she's bangable; that's professional. Haven't you ever heard you never dip your pen into company ink? Add to that it's your boss's wife?! Wow, way to hit every wrong note! YDI

linkinpark98 23

I'm pretty sure it happens almost everyday in America as well.

What is Ezio? ( OP's boss comes down from elevator) Boss- are you hitting on my wife? OP- NO!! receptionist- yes Boss- your fired( insert OP's name here)! OP-(to himself) Damn!

Op was trying to bang her. He thought with his words, he'd make her purr. She sat and listened to his "subtle" try, but all she wanted to do was cry. She pointed out his loss, using only the words, "I'm married to your boss."

Hey rings don't plug holes just keeps them open

Remember that when you are married and your wife tells you " it's only a ring, it keeps a hole open not closed so I filled it with some other guy!" I think you might want to change that perspective or it's going to bite you back.

And that's when you stop flirting, walk away, and act like you never had that conversation.

Just so I have this straight, you 1) flirted with a new receptionist 2) told her she was "bangable" 3) sexually harassed a married woman Yes, I have concluded that you're a ******* imbecile. I hope you get stuck in remedial sexual harassment seminars for the next year as punishment, fuckwad.