By Spudzy - 11/04/2012 16:46 - Australia - Gold Coast

Today, I tried hitting on the new receptionist at work. After a few flirtatious comments and subtly hinting that I thought she was bangable, she informed me that she's married to our boss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 444
You deserved it 44 955

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How exactly do you subtly hint that someone is "bangable"?

OP: "Hey do you like the drums? I used to be the drummer in a band during high school." Receptionist: "Oh yeah?" OP: "Yeah, what can I say? I was pretty good at banging my stick! I mean sticks. You look like you could do with some banging yourself, you know, it's quite relaxing and loosens your muscles." Receptionist: "Really? I guess I'll have to tell my husband, your boss, about that." OP: *O.O*

Comments

hit on deborah! Get rejected! Swallow sadness! Send some faxes!

f..., I should read every comment. But I don't. And I won't :(

kayla_ann0o 9

lol. You comment on your comment?

I really don't think bangable is really a good way to mentally prepare yourself for a woman. Maybe you should start slow like woman ughh, me bring home ughh!

Trisha_aus 15

When did you find out she was his wife? When she told you to piss off after you said she was 'bangable'?! Romance is dead I swear! YDI For even mentioning such an idiotic term only used by imbeciles

First step in hitting on a girl, try to learn more about them.

iloveweed69 7

Someone is not getting laid ;o

lavitaebella_fml 0

You should have been like: OP: "I have a math test this Friday." Boss's Wife: "What?" OP: "Sorry, I thought we were naming things we could cheat on."

Quest_ 13

Your immediate response to a new female employee is to tell her you want to **** her? You disrespect her like it ain't no thang but it becomes an FML as soon as you find out you disrespected your male boss. YDI for being a sexist moron!

I would suggest you find another job, if she told her husband, you're ****** and fired, and you have your stupidity to thank for that thinking women are "bangable" by just looking at them. Between us, I hope you get fired ^^ hopefully you will learn your lesson for being a moron.

Did you not notice her wedding ring as you oh so artfully called her bang-able?