By Anonymous - 11/09/2010 21:46 - United States

Today, I turned 18. My parents remembered that I loved German chocolate cake, so I awoke to a hot, fudge-filled chocolate cake with a slice cut out just for me. I've been lactose-intolerant for 8 years. As I cried, my mom handed me tissues, while eating the "Happy" part of my cake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 166
You deserved it 5 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP discovered a cake that they fell madly in love with 8 or more years ago. 8 years ago, they could no longer have this cake or anything else containing dairy products. Today is their 18th birthday. Their family made OP the previously mentioned cake that OP has not been able to eat for 8 years and still cannot eat. OP cried because they can't eat this delicious birthday cake and evidently, their family doesn't know her very well. OP's mom ate a piece of the cake which had a smiley face or something on it. Do you get it now? It's not that hard to understand...

Dude, who cares about the aftermath, eat it anyway.

Comments

samshazam 0

I don't understand why you cried. if it's over cake, I understand why you cried hard enough to need tissues.

johnk662561 0

I'm lactose intolerant too. Why don't you just take the lactose enzyme pills? Lactaid!!!

meggrifingirl 0

u can always buy lactaid. u take a lactaid n u can eat dairy. im lactise n tolerent too.

nelliednt 6

WTF does lactose have to do with chocolate cake....

auto_da_fe 2

Milk is used to make chocolate........

hey it's the thought that counts you ungrateful child.

Wtf????? You cried over a cake???? Clearly your maturity level is not at 18 years old yet. YDI

You cried because you couldn't eat a piece of f*cking cake?! Grow up and stop being such a baby! F your mom's life because her kid cried over that. Obviously you are at least 8, since that's how long you've been lactose intolerant and even that is too old to cry over something like that.

chokeabitch 0

are you the kind of retard that tells a seen year old to act their age? yeah, you definitely are.