By asthmatic - 18/06/2009 23:07 - United States

Today, I used my inhaler for the first time in a year. As soon as I took a puff I felt something strange go down my throat. Upon closer inspection I discovered there had been a spider living in the mouth of my inhaler... and I had just swallowed it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 264
You deserved it 8 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you swallow the spider to catch the fly? I don't know why you swallowed a fly. ...Perhaps you'll die.

If that happened to me I would have to use the inhaler so I wouldn't have an asthma attack! FYL :(

Comments

wowfmlife 0

Didn't you inhale it? That's kind of dangerous

redtear 2

Oh the irony. As I was reading this a cockroach flew by my head which sent me running for Raid whose fumes then sent me into an asthma attack. I triple checked my inhaler before using it.

FJKHKHFBEBNLV OMG i hate spiders UGHH!! :S

skiz_fml 0

Idiot, if you havn't used it in a while, always check the mouth. and it comes with a lid so use it.

I hope that it lays eggs inside you so you can give birth to lots of lil spiders

OP: If you haven't used it in a few months its a good idea to spray it once or twice into the air to clear out the chamber. And I guess from now on you will be checking it to make sure that its clear. As for using the lid, I had a similar problem with my inhaler and it had the lid on. I kept it in my purse and a piece of paper slipped into the top. I didn't check the chamber and when I took it the paper stuck to the back of my throat. I could have swallowed it but I coughed it up. So her story is plausible...

Thats gross...but if it makes you feel better people swallow spiders all of the time in their sleep.

fmlalicious4 0

LOL at you idiots? Personally, I would never check my inhaler when I'm having an attack. Severe asthmatics are probably more worried about themselves LIVING than whether their inhaler is dusty.

ForWhatItsWorth 0

It's so severe, the last time he used it was a year ago. Seems so worrying that he should be screaming like a 5 year old girl.

HummingBirdsFly 0

If you hadn't used it in a year, shouldn't you of washed it first, or checked up on it, before deciding to use it. And at #57, I don't think he was having an attack. I seriously doubt it. YDI. and FYL.

Was there a web inside that said "Some Inhaler!"? :) #22, I think the average human actually eats 8 spiders in their lifetime. This makes me feel slightly better, but when it comes down to it, I'm still eating more spiders than I'd like to. It also scares me to think about how people were able to figure this out. At least Asthmatic has one less spider left to swallow.