By Nanny - 30/04/2009 17:42 - United States

Today, I was babysitting a 4 year-old with a speech impediment. I asked her, "Do you got your bag?" And she said, "No. I have my bag. Babies say got. I'm a big girl." I am 20 years old and in the honors program in my college. I was corrected by a 4 year-old with a speech impediment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 205
You deserved it 102 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

just because she has a speech impediment and is 4 doesn't mean she's dumb stop thinking so highly of yourself, ya dick.

thats ur fault u shouldnt speak like a moron

Comments

kelseysue92 0

Just because she has a speech impediment doesn't mean she's dumb --- and for that matter being in honors doesn't automatically make you smart. You deserve it for underestimating her.

star_ver 0

@#78: No we don't, you dickneck. What a gross generalization. @OP: You fail at English. Accept it and move on.

can you tell me what college you go to so that I don't apply there???

Hey, a-hole, speech impediments have no effect on intelligence. Way to sound like a jackass.

vag_fml 0

because you're a douche and thought she was an idiot.

babymama1029 0

what does a speech impediment have to do with grammar?

why would you say that in the first place? and, having said it, why would you think you'd get sympathy on here for it?

I only think you deserved this because you emphasized her speech problem. Speech problem does not equal dumb.

yellingandshit 0

honors program at* my college.....

#13 and #14 are right. This is totally not a FML, and even if it was, YDI. Smart girl, though. Good on her.