By Nanny - 30/04/2009 17:42 - United States

Today, I was babysitting a 4 year-old with a speech impediment. I asked her, "Do you got your bag?" And she said, "No. I have my bag. Babies say got. I'm a big girl." I am 20 years old and in the honors program in my college. I was corrected by a 4 year-old with a speech impediment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 205
You deserved it 102 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

just because she has a speech impediment and is 4 doesn't mean she's dumb stop thinking so highly of yourself, ya dick.

thats ur fault u shouldnt speak like a moron

Comments

Oh 131.... You've never heard anyone say: "How much money you got?" instead of "How much money do you have?" I'm not talking about typing out shit... but when you are orating words to someone... people don't always use proper grammar when talking... according to "Proper Grammar" which I would classify acceptable for a paper, you shouldn't use contractions either.. but how often do you hear contractions in a a conversation.

your an idiot.. and i have a speech impediment.. does that make me retarded cause I am in ninth grade and I am probably smarter than you you ignorant prick

I guess not everyone can go to a good college.

curryndricegirll 0

not an FML at all! Just say it right next time.

blackxmortals 0

How can you possibly be in college and in honors programs and not be able to speak English?

I know I'm repeating stuff here, but whatever. You sir/ma'am, are an asshole because: 1. You assume people with speech impediments are stupid. 2. For assuming a person's intelligence is connected to their traits. 2. Posting this on FML I happen to have a speech impediment (and quite bright, if I do say so myself) , and I am appalled that a "college honors student" such as yourself could think that people with impediments aren't as 'smart' as you. I hope you think better next time you go off and judge people. Kudos the girl though! I sure hope she taught you a lesson you'll never forget!

susie1234_5678 0

Sorry, I agree with #5. That is really disgusting of you to say.

Wow #1, great way to tell someone not to speak like a moron. Maybe "u" should work on your own communication.

sofarsogood 0

I didn't know they had honors at community colleges...interesting.

skiman93 0