By Obsessed - 30/01/2010 20:54 - United States

Today, I was rushed to the hospital because I was crying so hard I couldn't breathe. Why was I crying? My favorite anime character died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 634
You deserved it 83 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ajjas013 6

That's the first and probably last dedicated patriotic anime fan I'll ever see. I mean, I would be sad if Ichigo died but, I wouldn't cry.

Comments

it might not be a fml that her favourite charachter died, the thing is that she says "FML" because she believes she is stupid. That's why she says. "Why was I crying? My favourite anime charchter died." you expected her to say something like somebody had died or that her bf broke up with her, but no. The FML should be: "today, my fav anime charachter died. I even cried. So bad i had to go to the hospital. FML for being so obsessed." And I don't mean i believe she's stupid or anything, I'm only saying what i think the OP wants to trasmit. BTW, yeah, FYL.

LMAOOO ...wowzerzzz well atleast ur not like that dude who actually married his anime girlfrend.. now that my frend is wayyyy creeppyy

somebody already did this one a few weeks ago

cybra 0

what character? I'f it was Stich I would agree: life sucks.

jessikahh 0

Okay, no offense, but you SERIOUSLY need some help. I mean it's one thing to sob about it for like a minute, but to actually go to the hospital for it? I've cried after watching Wolf's Rain but not hard enough to send me to the freaking hospital!

oh my god.... I cannot tell you how many times I have done this!!! Haha!

cybra 0

trickyd has it. cheapest psyco-anylis I've seen. with the ring I'd truth to it.

Was it Light/L from Deathnote? I was bummed out. Just not to the point of tears.