By Anonymous - 09/06/2012 04:51 - United States - Hernando

Spicy
Today, I was texting my girlfriend and asked her for a picture, expecting something provocative. She sent me a picture of her holding a positive pregnancy test. We had sex once. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 033
You deserved it 46 430

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It doesn't matter how many times you had sex, there's always a possibility of pregnancy! Have you never heard of 'wrap it before you tap it'?

Condoms are easier to change than diapers.

Comments

Seems a little fast.. I know it only takes once but id ask for a paternity test.. It takes a few weeks after sex to even show a positive test

OP didn't say how long ago they had sex. For all you know, it HAS been a while and that's why the test is positive.

IamAbc 2

Why exactly do some people think that you can't get pregnant the first time? The first time is pretty much the same as every other time...

michaelray 4

They make a pill that is 99.9% man

My first child is a 0.1% result of that 99.9% effective pill.

Congrats! Get over the poor me, you are going to be a father so grow a set and be their for mom and your child.

Stupid kids not wearing condoms. Better call MTV.

You asked for a pic, you got one. Besides, usually after the first trimester a pregnant woman turns nempho for awhile due to raging hormones. Enjoy the ride!

KBear3109 29

137- That's actually usually a 2nd trimester thing. 1st trimester is usually tons of morning sickness and sore boobs.

katie_did16 3

That is why he said AFTER the first trimester.

Wait a while before dropping her then! Enjoy the ride a little longer!