By fml - 25/04/2009 01:55 - United States

Today, I was walking through town when I saw a plastic bag on the ground. Trying to be a good citizen, I picked it up, intending on throwing it in the trash. When I looked up, there wasn't a trash can for another hundred feet. So I put it back down. Now I've got a $200 fine to pay for littering. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 002
You deserved it 61 046

Same thing different taste

Top comments

earwig12 1

So walk the extra hundred feet. How is that a big deal?

a plastic bag doesn't weigh anything and it wouldn't have taken any extra effort to walk the 100 ft. your laziness disgusts me. you completely deserved it.

Comments

freddie_fml 0

Wow, 100 whole feet? I don't blame you, dude. I wouldn't have done it, either. Of course, I have two broken legs and I have to lie down on the ground and pull myself forward with my arms everywhere I go, so it would have been a real effort for me. What's your excuse?

jadieeeee 0

Yeah, you deserve that. You couldn't walk another 100 feet to save some bird from suffocating?!

SilentGround 0

no good deed goes unpunished.

Why was it such a big deal to walk another hundred feet? It only takes a second.

Yeah, I don't touch trash on the ground for that reason. Especially in this recession, cops seem really horny to hand out tickets. I used to pick up random trash but I've heard many other stories like this.

U deserved that! That is exactly why ur parents teach u at a young age to NOT pick up trash on the ground... A good citizen wouldve left it, or WALKED THE EXTRA 100FT to the garbage can..

j213_fml 0

was it that hard to walk 100 ft?

I guess You are a good citizen for donating $200 to the city, lazy ass.