By bingalingading - 30/03/2015 20:46 - United States - Owosso

Today, I was working at a donation center. I was having a really rough day, so my fiancée dropped me off some cookies. At the end of my shift, the manager told me I couldn't take them home because they were donated and therefore they were "company property." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 505
You deserved it 2 177

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You'd think people that work in donation centers would be nicer than that. FML OP

You're working at a donation centre, therefore you volunteer, right? Well if that's the case you have nothing to lose by telling him to stick it and walking out.

Comments

Tell him they were donated to you, not the company.

It was a nice thing what your fiancée did for you, I hope she had some cookies left at home

OP here. Yeah it definitely put even more of a damper on my day. But when I got home I told my fiancee what happened and she said with a stern face "You are getting cookies!" then she baked me another batch. So in a way it ended on a good note!

Lmao. Your fiancé was determined to make sure you had cookies. She's a keeper!

She made more cookies? If you don't marry her, I WILL!

A good end for a downer of a day. Your fiancé is the best.

uchihadesendent 14

Your Fiance is awesome said made you cookies because you had a bad day and you got them taken away and she still made you cookies she's a keeper op and she cares about you too.

Still should've nut checked that bastard!

You should of said my fiancé donated them to ME but you can have some. Your boss sounds like an ass. If he/she really wanted a cookie so bad then they should have asked.

Tell the manager to get out a tax form and get the full value of said cookies for a tax write-off. Or else, bring your own damn cookies the next time.

MAAAAAANNNNN, **** your boss. That's yours, your bitch ass manager just wants to take them home.

the words "f*ck off" come to mind. ass holes.

That Bastard how dare he steal your cookies!!! LIKE A BOSS!!! -JacksQueen

forget that I would've took those cookies and dared them to try and stop me?