By promdump - 07/03/2009 02:55 - United States

Today, I went to visit my Grandmother, accidentally leaving my phone home during the weekend. When I got back I had 2 texts from my crush. One saying "I want to take the most beautiful girl to prom, go with me?" and the other saying, "Fine fattie, I'll ask someone else." FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 450
You deserved it 7 764

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you arn't going to prom with someone with apparent massive insecurities and who calls you "fattie" when you miss a text. **** This Moment for you ... FHL.

Comments

If he really likes you then he wouldve asked you at school or in another way until you answered

he's not worth it if he calls you a fattie

meaganwas 0

You should be thankful. He's obviously a bitch.

cariebear 0

I would actually disagree about asking out over text. my bf asked me out via text message, simply because we weren't gonna see each other for a while and we were texting anyway, so he just asked me out. and he's certainly not a coward. but I think if this guy calls you names when you don't answer, then sounds like he IS a coward.

#1- Tell me about it. Nothing was worse than when I was dating my ex was when she was constantly sending me text messages and if I missed my phone going off she would go absolutely ballistic.

Hahaha. aww that sucks, but it was pretty funny :)

fattie? douchebag its fatty. learn how to spell

Ew, who asks a girl to prom by TEXT?! Back in my high school, guys planned out elaborate schemes to ask out girls to prom! He's def not worth it if he can't even ask you in person at the very least!

wait, whats wrong with asking via text? i know that i hate talking on the phone, whats so wrong with that? i really think it is starting to become somewhat acceptable, and in a couple years it will be totally acceptable. or maybe i should just say "oh, kids these days!"