By Maxwell - 04/02/2010 10:47 - France

Today, my 4 year old son thought it was funny to put money in the shredder. He stuck over 500 dollars in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 485
You deserved it 114

Top comments

Why did you have 500 dollars easily accessible to a child?

Why was a shredder accessible to your four-year-old, for that matter!

Comments

infantry831 0

you suck. your kid is awsome.

dude so what, you can send the money to the bank and you get new money. its a special sevice in amerika, no matter how damaged your money is you will get new money

lesuze 5

YDI for leaving THAT much cash laying around AND having a paper shredder plugged in around a curious kid. It's not that one or the other is necessarily so stupid, but c'mon. I do hope for your sake that your paper shredder isn't a cross-cutter. If it's just strips you can probably, as some people have said, tape 'em together and exchange them at the bank. But a lot of shredders are made to cut into itty-bitty pieces.

Star_2010 0

You should have beat his lil ass do you know were in a recession.(lol)

dochoc_fml 0

op it should have been you, not the 500

Comentator 0

Way to not pay attention to your kid while he is near a shredder and money...you Fail at being a parent.

why would you put $500 in a childs reach. ydi

supposethat 0

Mo' money mo' problems. You should be grateful.

devingragg 0

dose your son work for the goverment lol

tacoman007 2

OK, I'll just set this shredder out in the open and easily available for a child to reach. Next i'll set out $500. I don't know why I carry around $500 in cash anyways or why it's anywhere near a shredder, but whatever. Oh look, here comes my 4 year old, better leave him unsupervised.