By Jacquelinez - 20/05/2012 18:20 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I went mini golfing with his family. We had a competition going on, and when I managed to get two consecutive holes in one, he started seething and muttered that I'm dangerously close to becoming single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 070
You deserved it 3 106

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is the part where you shove your putter up his arse and yell "HOLE IN ONE".

Comments

Shadowvoid 33

Show him up, power to you. Then go off on him if he tries that.

Don't worry. It's just that we boys always have to win. I'm sure he didn't mean it :)

lucy_lue 9

Does no one think he might be joking? I've had boyfriends playfully threaten to break up with me before. Yes he was mad, but how much of it is real? That's just my two cents. I think people take this kind of thing too seriously.

Definitely joking, however I think if someone did this to me, it would really hurt me... but perhaps I'm a little insecure.

You should've retorted, "and your that much closer to becoming ball-less."

allison70471 1

Maybe he isn't the guy for you. I know that guys are competitive but dumping you over it would be ridiculous. He must not really care if he is thinking of breaking up over mini golf.

Sore loser much? I hope he muttered it playfully, but I'm guessing since he was muttering it, he was serious. Which doesn't surprise me since guys are very competitive and it hurts their stupid male pride/ego if a girl beats them at a sport. Probably another reason I despise sports.

What a ******* pussy. Tell him you don't need another one and leave him if he's that egotistical.

What a baby. Is he always so immature?