By anonymous - 29/12/2009 01:21 - United States

Today, my boyfriend called me 80 times in 5 minutes. I had previously told him I was with my friends. He left me a voicemail proposing saying he loved me to death and he was crying. We've been dating for a week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 246
You deserved it 5 046

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

wtfreally81 0

You're not required to answer your cellphone just because it rings. If I'm spending face to face time with my friends, it's better to focus on them, and not on every little text message or phone call. That's what voicemail is for, and ignoring your friends when they are right there in front of you is rude.

I wouldn't have picked up if someone did that to me. In fact, Id probably shut my phone off.

usnwife 18

she had tols him she was with friends, and (presumably) not to call. I personally would have picked up once to make sure it wasn't an emergency, unless he left the voicemail on one of the first calls...then I would have blocked the number!

AntiChrist7 0
matineesuxxx 1

u sure Know how to Pick em eh? lol

You never know, maybe he loved you so much because the only thing he really has is you. I don't know, just a prediction :)

beanstalk0311 0

I think you're exaggerating: 80 times in 5 minutes? Actually, it sounds like you're perfect for each other: he's a fatally insecure future member of the Homicidal Stalkers Hall of Fame, and you're a bit of a drama queen with a penchant for hyperbole. He'll provide you with plenty of stories that you can share on FML and garner the attention you desperately seek.

Run. Fast. Before he pulls the "I can't live without you" card and you end up the in the next issue of Cosmo as the victim of a manic love murder/suicide story.

i don't think that's a boyfriend... you've only been dating a week. what are you, in the like middle school?

I really don't understand the people responding with things like this. When someone asks to be in a relationship with you, and you say yes, that's it. You are boyfriend and girlfriend. (/boyfriend and boyfriend or girlfriend and girlfriend WHATEVER.) It's not just middle-schoolers who ask people out after short periods of time. And for the record- Most people who visit this website are Junior High - 'College' age. Which is how dating works during that time.