By dad - 29/06/2009 16:38 - United States

Today, my daughter had just left for a date with her boyfriend. All of a sudden, she runs back in the house screaming "I forgot to take my birth control!" That is not something a father wants to hear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 503
You deserved it 52

Top comments

treli1593 0

WHY would she even say that around you?!

Something to keep in mind: Not all girls who take birth control are having sex. Even girls who have boyfriends and are taking BC aren't necessarily having sex. However, it's also really important for girls to take their birth control /every day/ at a specific time, otherwise it really messes up her body. For all anyone knows, she suddenly realized she hadn't taken it that day, and panicked. ... or maybe she's having sex with her boyfriend.

Comments

hotstuff81 0

Well, at least she won't be getting preganet anytime soon.

Julietiloveyou 0

If she isn't pregnet now I find that funny. Mainly because I always forget to take my birth control... I'm 13.

Birth control pills are used for more than just birth control you know. PMS, acne, and other hormonal related problems can be treated with birth control pills.

Funnybunny_fml 3

Beat her haha i'm kidding or am i??? and for #126 no one cares if your a ***** your only 13 and your having sex im 18 and i never had sex. i seriously hope you get pregnant i'd love to see how your parents take that *****

cms70 0

Dude, you seriously need to get laid! Might help get that stick outta your ass!

Funnybunny_fml 3

hey #151 shut the **** up bitch! im old fashion so wat just because i dont go around having sex with everyone i see doesnt mean i "have a stick up my ass" and fyi ur pic is ugly so i dont think u every been laid. at least im young and have a gf ur young and look like shit!

Okay. So you don't have sex. Good for you. So this 13 year old girl has sex. Good for her, if she feels ready for it. Get off your high horse and leave the poor girl be. And before anyone says anything, I waited until I was 18 to have sex and have only had sex with the same guy, so no, I'm not just saying this because "I'm a ***** too".

.__. At least you won't be getting grandkids any time soon.

You should have walked up to her bf and said " I ain't afraid to go back to prison, son."

Better safe than sorry. I think you should be happy she's being responsible, if it is for that reason of course.

I'd rather have chlamydia than an unwanted kid. At least you can fix the former.

You should be happy she had the courage to come back into the house instead of just telling her boyfriend to pull out or something.

This isnt really a FML. At least shes smart enough to know to take some precautions. Kids have sex, get over it.