By dad - 29/06/2009 16:38 - United States

Today, my daughter had just left for a date with her boyfriend. All of a sudden, she runs back in the house screaming "I forgot to take my birth control!" That is not something a father wants to hear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 503
You deserved it 52

Top comments

treli1593 0

WHY would she even say that around you?!

Something to keep in mind: Not all girls who take birth control are having sex. Even girls who have boyfriends and are taking BC aren't necessarily having sex. However, it's also really important for girls to take their birth control /every day/ at a specific time, otherwise it really messes up her body. For all anyone knows, she suddenly realized she hadn't taken it that day, and panicked. ... or maybe she's having sex with her boyfriend.

Comments

dumbblond83193 0

have you people never heard of birth control AND condoms???

Hahaha! Seriously! Everyone is is like "she's not having safe sex!" She could (like many other women) be taking birth control pills as an extra means of protection against pregnancy but not in place of condoms!

well birth control pills are is the most effective thing to avoid pregnancy. she could have been using that AND condoms too like many women do.

dacman48 0

well now you know... how old is she? if shes over age of consent peeps are right, at least she wont get pregnant at (enter age here). unless she's 21 or over in which case, who gives a shit?

It's sad that kids think it's ok to have sex at a young age. Very sad. And Nature is crafty. She will win in the end.

I think it's sad when people are so quick to forget that only about 150-200 years ago teenage girls were married off at around 14 years old to become brood mares. Also, that was the norm for centuries before that. Society has changed, hormones have not.

mwbddh2 0

Send her over this way for the caboose...CHOOO CHOOOOOO

glitter_kiss 0
rgje 0

if she were being safe she would take it on time. shes obviously not. if you miss bc by even a few hours youre at risk for pregnancy.

The fact that she actually announced this to you rather than making up something else that she had forgotten means she trusts you. That sort of outburst doesn't just slip out. It's weird that you got upset at hearing her talk about birth control, since you seem to be an otherwise good and reasonable parent.

teach ur daughter to use a condom. And beat up the boyfriend for fun

youmeandthebees 0

I have heard allot worse!!!