By Noname - 13/03/2009 04:24 - United States

Today, my friends and I were drinking boba. On the side of the cup it said "Please drink carefully to avoid choking on the Boba". I started to laugh at the ridiculousness of the label, and choked on the boba in a coughing fit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 598
You deserved it 68 705

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wtf is boba? Even without knowing what it is, it sounds pretty hilarious though.

in canada we call it Bubble Tea, a world of magical yummy goodness

Comments

The_Big_Guy 0

Hahaha I hate doing that. You never know when the choking will end.

It's called boba or bubble tea or pearls. I prefer pearls as that's the original word but when I order by saying pearls at some places they'll ask "boba?" and i'm like DUH. YOU KNOW WHAT A PEARL IS. DON'T ASK ME REDUNDANT QUESTIONS.

Boba used to be the biggest thing around here like six years ago. It's good to hear that people are still choking on small, black balls. :)

screamingwayout 0

haha i went with my frineds once to get smothies with the "bubbles" inside and 2 of us didnt like them. so we shot them out of the straw. I had 3 get stuck in my super thick curly hair.

silentfirefly 0

Is this really worthy of an FML?

Anyone ever gotten a bubble stuck in the straw, then sucked REALLY hard to dislodge it, only to have it suddenly do so VERY VIOLENTLY and rocket down your throat? It's the oddest feeling ever. You don't even choke, it basically just ends up in your stomach =S On the flip side, I'm an ace with those things and can bean someone in the head with a bubble from across a room.