By Anonymous - 27/01/2014 23:32 - Puerto Rico - Bayamon

Today, my girlfriend dumped me because she found some lesbian porn on my computer. Her reasoning? That I must secretly be gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 652
You deserved it 11 623

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, she's an idiot... I think you're better off. Why was she looking through your hard drive anyway?

Rookie mistake, always clear search history or change the folder name to anything but "****".

Comments

She seems a little confused...maybe she needs a dictionary

Bro; stream that shit and delete your history. No problems that way

ZY1431 24

well she's definitely not the one

Dude my girlfriend would break up with me if she found ANY **** on my computer, because apparently she's not good enough for me.

Merylwen 24

It's not nice to find out your partner masturbates looking at other people. It's actually quite horrible and traumatic for some people.

**** grow up. The sooner you realise that being in a relationship doesn't automatically shut out the attractiveness of other people , the happier you'll be. Also, unless you are A) around your partner 100% of the time, and B) say yes to sex 100% of the time, you can't really be annoyed that they jerk off occasionally. Also, sometimes guys just feel like jerking it, even if they're getting plenty.

Why not? Look, we're humans. We're going to find people besides our partners attractive. Just because we're on a diet doesn't mean we can't press our faces to the window of the candy store (and this works for women and men). The keys are 1) don't do anything more than look and 2) don't be blatantly obvious in front of your partner. As for you, OP, your ex-girlfriend doesn't sound too bright. I don't know too many gay men who would want to watch lesbian ****. Maybe she doesn't like that you have **** on your computer or she doesn't like the amount. Maybe she was looking for an excuse.

I can understand why she could get upset. However its **** and made for public consumption. It is not like some woman personally tailored nudes/self made **** flick to you. If it was that case then your girlfiend has a "right" to be upset. Same goes for if you choose to watch **** rather than have sex with your girlfriend.

10showgirl 16

When I found out that my boyfriend had **** on his computer, it hurt so much.

coming from a woman that had her boyfriend cheat on her multiple times during pregnancy and got a **** addiction out of no where if I find any **** or anything on his phone ever again I'm leaving. I'm tired of not being enough for his stupid ass. he has over 100 sexy pics of me too so he has no excuse.

Too bad she didn't want to watch **** with you, then you wouldn't need to hide it.

Why Are you looking at **** I you have a girlfriend? Isn't that the point of a girlfriend?

The point of having a partner is not, in its entirety, orgasms. The feminist in me face palmed so hard. There's a balance to using ****. As long as it isn't interfering with current sex life, and isn't affecting other areas of life, it's perfectly healthy. It most likely saves more relationships than it harms, for couples who are long distance or have different libidos/schedules.

@#79: You must be one of those "sex-pozzie feminists" because I would think a feminist would be against the high rates of female rape in the industry, the general fetishization of female torture and black, East Asian, and trans women, and ****'s effect of warping young men's ideas about healthy sex.

I agree with 79 on this. Usually if a guy tells his girlfriend he never watches **** it's a lie. It's normal for men to watch ****. My ex and I would even watch it together sometimes. Just because a guy watches ****, it doesn't mean that he's not interested in his girlfriend.

JMichael 25

Who knew that a man watching lesbian **** means he's secretly gay? By have I been brought up wrong..

That's ok I'm a male lesbian to there are lots of us