By KitKat270 - 28/05/2009 01:40 - Canada

Today, my mom informed me that she wouldn't be joining the rest of the girls in the limo ride to the church for my wedding ceremony because she wants to have her car with her. Why? Because she is planning to leave my wedding reception half way through to go home and take her dog out to pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 690
You deserved it 4 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#2 I'd think that her daughter's wedding is more important than this. If the dog is so important, she should have made plans for someone else to watch the dog that day so she could be there the whole time to support her daughter.

I agree with #13. What's the big deal? Jesus she's not SKIPPING the whole freaking wedding here, there is nothing wrong with going home real quick to let the dog out so he/she doesn't pee all over the house. OP you might need to be less of a Bridezilla.

Comments

nigel_thornberry 0

big who cares? get over it, dogs need to use the bathroom.

Like others have said, she's not skipping the wedding, and her poor dog can't even attend your wedding :( You should be pretty busy at the reception assuring all the people of how happy you are that they attended.

brittanycraze 0

oh my god. I love how many people have NO respect whatsoever for anyone else but themselves.. I can't believe all these commenters who are like, "oh my god, it's just a wedding!" No.. it IS a big deal. I can't wait til all you who said that shit find people who can stand you enough to WANT to marry your stupid asses. Then I hope something like this happens to you or your bride-to-be. THEN let's see how you act. Bitches. That ******* sucks, OP. Your mom's a douche. Don't let her come back. If she wants to be with her ******* dog instead of her DAUGHTER on her wedding day, she's not worth being called your mother. **** her.

At least she showed up in the first place. And acctually stayed there too. I wouldnt want my dog pissing or shiting anywhere in my house. I know mothers that completly skipped out on their wedding day. Be grateful that yours bothers to show up.

#45 "I love how many people have NO respect whatsoever for anyone else but themselves.." And that doesn't count for the bride who expects her mother to hold her hand the whole day? Give me a break, just let the woman go, she'll be back.

um, okay, she's gonna leave during your reception. between the service and the reception most wedding take all day long. if the dog's a puppy or even a young dog it can't hold it that long. shut the **** up and deal with it. it's not like she's leaving during the service. jesus.

sbarre1 0

Get over it, bitch. Jesus Christ. She'll come back. Go cry about it or something.

Pet people are the worst. I feel sorry for people who are so desperate for “comfort" they need a useless animal in their lives.

Invite the dog to the wedding, problem solved!

What a selfish person you sound like. Your Mom was at the ceremony. Your Mom will be at the reception. For 20 minutes, she'll be running home to take care of her dog and be a responsible person. I can't believe that is a problem for you. I feel bad for your husband because you seem like you will be a lot of work. Very high maintenance. And to those who say that this is the most important day of the persons life... yada yada yada... I hope she puts in as much effort to the marriage than she is putting into one day. It seems that those that put so much value on one day are almost always divorced in no time.