By KitKat270 - 28/05/2009 01:40 - Canada

Today, my mom informed me that she wouldn't be joining the rest of the girls in the limo ride to the church for my wedding ceremony because she wants to have her car with her. Why? Because she is planning to leave my wedding reception half way through to go home and take her dog out to pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 690
You deserved it 4 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#2 I'd think that her daughter's wedding is more important than this. If the dog is so important, she should have made plans for someone else to watch the dog that day so she could be there the whole time to support her daughter.

I agree with #13. What's the big deal? Jesus she's not SKIPPING the whole freaking wedding here, there is nothing wrong with going home real quick to let the dog out so he/she doesn't pee all over the house. OP you might need to be less of a Bridezilla.

Comments

Most of the time the couple leaves ages before the guests do anyway to go have sex.

Huh, I bet you wouldn't have liked the dog at the wedding so she wouldn't have to leave. Dogs gotta pee too. We can't all be pet owners. YDI

#65 - ftw. Also, I agree with everyone saying that you are making too big a deal of this. I'm sure she'll be back. I understand it's an important day.

You can you my .22 on the dog, problem solved.

blue_mandie4 0

Would you like to clean up dog piss? I didn't think so, shut up and grow up. How old are you and why are you getting married if you are this immature?

oh no my moms coming too my wedding but shes not going to stay because she doesn't want her dog leaving a mess in her house. Boo hooo.

OMG so what? IS she leaving and not coming back? #2 is right, if you are getting married you have a lot of growing up to do, FAST.

I really wish women like this wouldn't give the rest of us a bad name.

I agree with number 2. Wedding day isn't all about you. People's life aren't owed to you for that one day. Unless you wanted to plan to arrange someone to let the dog out or pay for the damages of urine which is hard as hell to get the smell out, don't complain. Your mom has a brain.

Uh, not a big deal? Your wedding reception lasts how many hours, and your mom is gonna miss how many minutes? I mean, she'll be back. YDI for getting worked up over nothing...