By athletiks - 26/03/2014 22:39 - United States - Pullman

Today, someone on Instagram posted a picture of himself with gym lifting straps around his neck. I commented "autoerotic asphyxiation" and now a 250-pound bodybuilder wants to kill me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 999
You deserved it 40 661

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk keyboard warrior.

Comments

dmklake 14

i can imagine. i commented on someones outfit on instagram and one of her followers decided to follow me and #ewww my pictures. the net is such a fun place.

Sorry, but that's totally hilarious.... Doesn't that guy have some sense of humor?

Don't be on Instagram. The whole idea of it is stupid in my opinion.

Just because they are body builders doesn't mean they have a big package. Ever heard of Little Man Syndrome? Yea, it's not vertical height that gives it to them. You throw in some steroids and you got a regular Crayola crayon with a couple of tic tacs. How do you think they wear those tights so comfortably? Mystery Solved...

and the size of the dick comes in where? also steroids don't shrink your dick, they turn your testicles off; which then condense in size until they are needed for testosterone production.

Dont worry, the guy doesnt leave the gym, so you'll be fine

DKjazz 20

I had a cat named Stupid. That was his name because he was a runt and had a habit of picking fights with other, larger cats. Stupid is gone now, but you may be Stupid incarnate.