By brit - 13/10/2011 19:27 - United States

Today, the student council gave us our senior class t-shirts. Our theme this year is "Striving for Excellence." Excellence was misspelled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 662
You deserved it 2 977

Same thing different taste

Top comments

every1luvsboners 11

So just turn it inside out and wear it like that. That's what I do with my underwear every week when they start to stank.

Comments

hubbs666 2

FYL because your high school's shirt is misspelled? Really?

It's ironic. They strive for excellence, but their spelling is terrible.

EarAcheMyEYE10 2

I've got one for ya OP... I got my diploma from college and it had "Bachelor of Aministration" on it ... I called them up and ripped em a new asshole... a few days later another one arrived... spelled correctly... how embarrassing!!

and you noticed it! therefore you really are striving for excellence ! way to go! :)

The Generation X group ended a while ago. Also, you'd think with the convenience of the Internet, these sort of spelling mistakes wouldn't happen anymore, but I guess knowing what you know and knowing what you don't know is first required for such inquiry.

xCaseyx 0

Well it could always just be the whole joke.

ednusi 7

Insist they fix it and/or give refunds if the shirts weren't free. Has no one heard of proofreading? Our school systems are failing more and more...

picklemonger 13

Hence striving for it, as opposed to reaching

My school did the same thing, but your in Texas. Weird.