By SeriouslyMakeItStop - 21/03/2014 11:09 - United States - Waco

Today, three days before I take my bar exam, the biggest exam of my life, I got my monthly. And I get to bring my belongings in a clear plastic bag so the world knows. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 299
You deserved it 9 031

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It happens. Don't let it distract you from doing well on the BAR.

XTheDesertSongX 17

It's still embarrassing. I'm sure you wouldn't want someone to know you were on your period. Although it isn't new, it's still a personal matter.

Comments

Get a couple OB tampons and tuck them in your bra.

If you happen to be wearing something with pockets then just put your pad/tampon in there it will give you a little more privacy

Britt125 16

I wouldn't care honestly. Women just understand, and men will do their best to ignore it and forget it. Most people honestly probably won't really notice they have too much else to worry about; including anybody there who actually has to pay attention to whats in the bags people bring in to make sure it's nothing that's not allowed.... they're going to see a whole bunch of different things and won't really pay much attention to who has what unless it's actually a problem. Also, chances are pretty good you won't be the only one there with their period. I get how you feel too though, used to be really embarrassed by mine but life and situations of not always being able to hide it taught me to not be embarrassed. Maybe you could hide a couple tampons in your bra though, if you really don't want everybody to see them. Oh and good luck on your exam.

squideth 18

Of course you can't, you're a self centered boy.

Double pack. Super tampons and ultra pads. 3 days in that should get you through a hell of a lot of time without carrying additional supplies around.

How longs the exam that you're going to need to change midway, also where will you be doing that? In front of everyone? No need to take anything in otherwise.

o_uhu_intrstng 4

hey why not put that in a not so clear bag or wrap a napkins around it. just think of some acceptable way to cover it. Good luck!

Try Softcups, my wife swears by them. It should last you ling enough to get through the exam