By SeriouslyMakeItStop - 21/03/2014 11:09 - United States - Waco

Today, three days before I take my bar exam, the biggest exam of my life, I got my monthly. And I get to bring my belongings in a clear plastic bag so the world knows. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 299
You deserved it 9 031

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It happens. Don't let it distract you from doing well on the BAR.

XTheDesertSongX 17

It's still embarrassing. I'm sure you wouldn't want someone to know you were on your period. Although it isn't new, it's still a personal matter.

Comments

No worries!! I'm sure it's happened before. Best of luck girl!

jaellin 18

I would hope anyone who has graduated college and law school would be mature enough not to think much of it, you included.

Kizeree 2

One word....mooncup.....no need to baggy it.

periods are nothing to be ashamed about! every woman has one and it is completely natural!

bluefrootloops 13

Periods are the Devil's work.

bluefrootloops 13

Don't worry OP, the ugly and pregnant girls will get all the attention at the exam.

That is a problem? Hell women in my profession experience this every mth, and no big deal. Hell grown ups know the deal!!! Focus on the Bar and stop stressing!

Good luck with your exam! I'm sure on the day your belongings will be the least of your worries :) I don't know how long the exam is for but if you wear a pad you shouldn't need to change it while you're there. You could get ones designed for night time so they're extra long and absorbent. It would save you carrying spares. Either way I'm sure you'll ace the exam and wonder why you were so worried about a minor detail!

pacifyproblems 4

Reason #21 to switch to menstrual cups!