By seriousdubsteplover - 30/10/2009 05:08 - Australia

Today, when going to fill up the kettle, I noticed a bad smell and pieces of something coming out of the tap. Turns out there was a dead snake in my water supply. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 677
You deserved it 2 173

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jchansfan 0

-Eyes light up upon seeing location- CRICKEY ITS A SNAKE! I know, I'm a bad person... =(

Comments

I'm tired of all these muthafuckin snakes in my muthafuckin water pipes!

replaceme 0
idkmyusername 0

#29 lmao, reminds me of the 10 miles wide vid by escape the fate. ****** bad ass :)

Telionis 0

That's happened to me before... my family shared a well with 3 other households, and a snake got in the well and spoiled the water. It was nasty!

Hey mate, that's an anecdote I'd LOVE to have! But yeah, such things happen in Australia from what I've heard.

HxCereal 0

**** the "poor" snake! That's AWFUL!!! I'm so sorry! Ohhh jeez.

chrissy888 0

haha. FYL OP You know, the post would be more/less funny depending on what country it's from lol. Seeing as it's from Australia, my first thought was - well, it's Australia.. what would you expect??

maddie_kid 0

Just because he's from Australia doesn't mean that anything like that happens here regularly. The whole country is not overrun with animals and bush, idiot.

Yes it is over run by all kinds of critters why you think almost everybody lives in one place close to each other?

^^ Agreed. I hate stereotypes, especially absolutely ridiculous ones that don't make a

^^ Agreed. I hate stereotypes, especially ridiculous ones that don't make any sense at all. Some people ACTUALLY think that we ride around on kangaroos o.o Also, there aren't as many spiders/snakes as one might think. I live in Sydney (though I often travel further west), and I've never seen a funnelweb, redback, or live snake, and my suburb is in a national park.