By Anonymous - 01/03/2011 17:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, while getting it on with my boyfriend, I decided to be spontaneous and do something sexy. I started taking his underwear off with my teeth. My teeth dragged over his shaft, and my braces cut up his foreskin in the process. Now he's not talking to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 758
You deserved it 62 024

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm surprised you didn't get pubes caught in your teeth

braces and penis do NOT mix. poor guy.

Comments

tinvan 3

first of all if u still have braces then ur prolly too young for that type of stuff anyway.

You're a ******* idiot. Adults can wear braces too. Dumbass.

Igor_g5 0

Thank God you didn't try to give him a ********. If you did that much damage just pulling down his underwear with you teeth I shudder to think what would happen.

hahaha lmao but then i felt bad for ur boyfruend imagine dat happing dat 2 u i thoughtstill hahaha *** his life

thrAsHeRr9081 16

because everyone knows, if you have good teeth, then you can have sex. has nothing to do with anything else. just the teeth.

the more you say it the more true it is. go for three.

ChrisIsTall22 0

I have braces, and I've been told I was the best they've had. You just have to know what to do. :)

can we say to effing young to be having sex?

SLP9008 0

Wow. You look 10 in your picture and you have braces. I think you are WAYYY too young to be the 'best' someone has had unless you sleep with a lot of guys.

gptrash420 0

best they've ever had because they are probably 14 like you, and you're their first. keep your clothes on children!

geminiwings87 0

I agree Petey! I mean some foreskin is tolerable but for the most part, why do you need all that extra skin *shudders* I'm glad my mom got me cut when I was a baby. I don't have to worry about anything. I love it!