Too late

By Anonymous - 27/10/2013 23:46 - United States - Paramus

Spicy
Today, I got married. My husband and I had been waiting until marriage to have sex, and when the time came, we started to undress. As I took my bra off, his eyes glazed over, and he fainted. An hour later, all he could say was, "I don't think we're meant to be together." FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 404
You deserved it 9 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ApollosMyth 22

Wow, that is very shallow of him.

flashback.miss 28

sounds like you married a boy, not a man. but, on the other hand it could be nerves, talk to him. hopefully he was joking...

Comments

I still don't really get what he ment with that comment. Did he say that because he didn't like them or just because he was so overwhelmed by finally seeing boobs? If the first, you should talk with him about how real life isn't like ****, and that he can't expect your real boobs to look just like those fake ones. Make him understand, talk to him and good luck with your marriage OP :)

That's why I think "waiting" until you get married is complete Bullshit!!!

What this guy said. I don't approve of his reaction, don't get me wrong, but I sincerely believe that in order to get married, one should know their partner very well, in every aspect - also in a sexual aspect. This is an example of what you get for marrying someone whom you don't know in this aspect.

Honestly... this is why you don't wait. I don't know a single couple that waited and stayed together. Seems like you're denying your natural self. Also this sounds like your husband is going to need a bit of help...

YDI for buying the cat in the sack. Sorry, in my opinion waiting until marriage is stupid.

I respect you for doing this, OP. I believe 100% in waiting for marriage. It's not an easy thing to do, and I congratulate you on being able to do it, and knowing there is more to a relationship than sex. I'm sure your husband will come around; he was probably very nervous. I wouldn't know, but I've heard from friends that your first time puts a lot of pressure on both the male and the female. Good luck to you!

I don't think that my comments will make a difference , but it feels like your husband was overcome with emotion of seeing you naked for the first time. You probably look fantastic and you shouldn't feel bad about that. Take it slow and I think that all will be fine.

Lucky he didn't catch sight of your lady garden!

no sex before marriage? Stupid!! sex is the glue for any marriage and if that doesn't work then the marriage never will..

articnights2 2

People can "pass out" or faint for an hour? Exaggerate much?

If they do, it's usually due to a serious medical event. I think what OP meant was in the course of the hour after he came to he made that remark.