Work out

By anon - 20/03/2015 21:43 - United States - Arlington

Today, I decided I would actually make use of my apartment complex's exercise equipment. My routine consisted of one mile on the treadmill, and 15 minutes on the toilet followed by 10 minutes of lying in the fetal position on my bath mat. Great core workout. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 539
You deserved it 4 398

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's one mile more running than if you hadn't gone! Think positive!

Hey at least you ran a mile! Never give up!

Comments

saffy66 34

Walk it next time - assuming you ran; you didn't actually say. Sorry you were discouraged from further forays into the wonderful world of shin splints and other assorted exercise horrors, but thanks for your witty wording of your FML - it made me laugh.

You have to work your way up to running, but don't give up. You're trying to better yourself and that's something to be proud of and pursue.

Do you even fetal position brah??.... But yeah, hope you feel better

Did you run a mile or walk a mile? Perhaps try walking first and work your way up, so you aren't doing too much too soon. Good job on getting started and don't let it get you down.

iAmPaul 49

Chin up OP! Keep at it and it'll get better, I promise! :)

Next time start at half a mile and then work your way up. Still great that you did 1 mile!

TheGatekeeper43 8

Idk why but I laughed a little bit Did you workout right after you ate something??

everyone has to start somewhere. there is no shame in wanting to start getting healthier, no matter what shape you're in our how old you are.

GleefullyMacabre 1

That means its working! I get nauseous if I take a long break in exercise. I was sick for 2 weeks, 2 weeks ago so haven't hit the gym in a month. It's going to suck when I go back tomorrow (damn weddings).