Chips

By Anonymous - 13/06/2009 04:09 - United States

Today, I was smoking in my car and flicked the butt… into the face of a cop on a motorcycle going the other way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 005
You deserved it 78 212

Same thing different taste

Comments

Penguinophile 0

You shouldn't flick cigarette butts out of your car window. But I'm sure you know that now...

Sweet, sweet justice! Don't litter next time. >:]

YDI for smoking. Ur killing yourself and others!

banzai314 0

U shouldn't be smokin!!!!!!!!!

Jennydew 0

YDI. I can't stand smokers that flick their butts out the car window. Ever heard of an ashtray?

#112 As I said, my statement on the poster being obese was based on conjecture so please respond to my actual post. If you read my post, you'd realize that you could get away from a smoker by walking 10 feet, as opposed to getting away from a factory by moving 100 miles - probably into a city where air pollution is the problem you'll be dealing with. My thoughts on global warming and ozone depletion are really not your concern, but I assure you that they're more thought out than yours seeing as how you seem to have a simplistic view of reality.

neonoodle-do you not understand that smoke is a gas, and floats wherever the hell it pleases? Sure factories do the same, but if you get far enough away, you should be fine. Even if you are 10 feet away from a smoker, you can still inhale those fumes from the lovely cancer stick. I am at least 20 feet away from one right now, and it's making me sick. And you would be suprised on how complex of a view I have on things.

It's bad enough that you don't care about your body, but to not care about the environment is a whole-nother thing. Use the frickin' ashtray in your car and empty it out at home instead of trashing our planet. You deserve whatever's coming to you, scumbag.

YDI...smoking can kill you. you shouldn't smoke...have you ever seen people with a stoma(hole) in their throat? they struggle and so do people with messed up faces, body parts taken off, and other things. it's very dangerous :( shame on you

122 (and probably others) - good call, I'm sure he knows that. Telling people who smoke that smoking kills won't make them stop smoking, geniuses.