Creepy

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, in my psychology class, the creepy guy who sits beside me every day leans over and says, "I have an upset stomach, I may have to use the bathroom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 264
You deserved it 2 527

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

BubbleGrunge 18

So? I think someone needs to get over themselves. Just because he sits by you everyday doesn't mean he wants you. I'm a college student and the majority of us stay in the same seat since the beginning of semester just because it's easy. If this is the most FML part of your day, can you tell me your secret because I'm pretty sure I can top that and I haven't been up long.

EliseLuvsYew 0

Today, my best friend told me I'm "not happy for her and her girlfriend" and that I'm "homophobic". I've been in love with her and am also a lesbian. FML

Nighthawk143420 8

Hahahaha people are so weird..

perdix 29

Tell him in a sexy voice, "Don't go. It would be such a turn-on for you to poop your pants." After he does that, he'll say, "Did it! Now do you want to go out with me?" Then, you yell, "Psych!"

I don't see why everyone seems to think "creepy guy's" behavior was normal. There's no need to tell the person next to you that you may need to use the bathroom or why. You just get up, walk out, and go. Happens all the time. Him telling her that was likely more distracting than if he left silently.

That is a hunt means; follow me bit**

That's really not that bad. Unless he went to the bathroom in front of you...????

Maybe she sits near the end and he has to move over her seat to get to the door so he's warning her in advance.