Door knocking

By firewait - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I gave my 16 year-old step-daughter and her friends a lecture on respecting other people's privacy. Two hours later, I accidentally walked into her room without knocking. She and her friends were giving each other bikini waxes. Now her friends call me "the hypocritical pervert." FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 640
You deserved it 80 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i'd be more concerned that her and her friends give each other bikini waxes

Well the pervert thing is unjustified, but seriously, you can't tell her off for not respecting other people's privacy and then just walk into her room without knocking. Just apologise to her and let it serve as a reminder for next time to think before you go in there. She's a 16 year old girl, be glad she wasn't doing anything worse when you walked in!

Comments

getting a bikini wax doesnt mean your having sex. people and their friends have gone to get waxed for like going to the beach with friends. i havent ever heard of girls waxing eachother instead of having someone whose job it is do it. but i guess its possible and i understand that this is poorly written and yes they should of locked the door but dont be a hypocrite

ASatanistHobo 0
yoursavinggrace 0

question: why were you lecturing your stepdaughter's friends? they're not even your responsibility. if one of my friend's parents (especially a step parent) starting telling me how to act, i'd be pretty weirded out.

coffeennicotine 0

Um, that's not normal to give your friends bikini waxes.

People are saying that "minor children" have no right to privacy, and that it's your home, so you can do whatever you want. That's not true. Think of it this way - it was Stalin's country, right? Shouldn't he have been able to do whatever he wanted with it? You don't need to be a dictator and walk in without knocking, search their stuff, or remove locks on doors. My parents let me lock my door (but if they wanted in, I let them in immedeatly) , they never searched my stuff, and as a general rule, they ALWAYS knocked. That's called being polite. And #131? What the hell? They are probably not showing anyone their wax - it could be for any number of reasons. Maybe, as the name implies, they enjoy wearing bikinis! Perhaps they just like the look of it. It could also be for cleanliness reasons - if, during your period, blood and discharge drys in the hair, it can lead to all sorts of horrible infections, many of which can lead to infertility. Oh, and just because you got me worked up - "they are only 16, so they nothing of mistakes". Are you on meth or something? Go back to grammar school before I bikini wax your ass. And I will. Oh, I will.

Ew you ******* perv creeper. They should have reported you to the cops.

That is so your fault. You should have knocked, and don't lecture her on stuff you don't do either. And to say teenagers don't need privacy is a huge lie.

lolololcheese 0

95% of this modern world is a perverted hypocrite...