Get out

By Anonymous - 10/08/2014 17:24 - Germany - Würzburg

Today, my mother kicked me out of the house because her new boyfriend needs my room. Evidently he also needs my credit card, passport, and wallet too, because she kept all three, while tossing everything else out on the lawn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 231
You deserved it 3 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flashback.miss 28

report them to the police. Choosing a new boyfriend over her son, disgusting.

Comments

At least you kept your phone right? You can cancel the credit/debit cards and let's hope you don't have much cash... If I am off with your age I apologize

jhellie23 13

Just like my sister choosing her bf who was a theft over our mum.

kingdomgirl94 29

thief is the word you're looking for.

Why does her by need your room? can't he just sleep with her?

XBurytheCastleX 25

Get the police and go get your stuff, then get legally emancipated from her.

outcast79 0

Sorry to read that OP, but I can relate. I'am retired and moved from the West coast to the East coast n moved in with my daughters family, all at their request and blessings. Several months after living there, the husband kicked me out cause he wanted his privacy back. I WISH U the best!!

this can be solved pretty easily.. complaint to cops that someone stole your wallet and passport and lead them to your moms boyfriend.. rest all is same story.. he will go back his original place ..jail...

I hope you called the police immediately to write a report (broken/stolen things) and help you against your mom. Also depending on your age and income, she needs to financially support you even if you get your own place (they also need to pay health insurance etc. in most cases). Lawyer up OP! I don't think talking is going to solve this.