Grooming

By kdehshaden - 30/04/2012 08:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, after a lot of begging, I finally convinced my husband to shave all of his pubes off. Now I can't even look at it without laughing, and he's mad at me for making him do it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 645
You deserved it 56 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thats just ****** up. You push him to do something he obviously didn't want to do, then you laugh at him for it.

I'd be pissed too. You convince him to do something and then laugh at him for it? Not okay.

Comments

What is so funny? Shaved is the way to go

josiemorehouse 12

OP: don't push your partner to do something they aren't comfortable with. That's wrong. Then you laugh at him?!? Why?? Clean, manicured man-scaping is sexy!!! However, now you can give a great blow-job, including some loving affection to his balls, without that pesky furry feeling!! :) Give him at least an awesome BJ that will blow his mind. PS my hubby shaves his pubes regularly, and I love it. I also shave completely, which he loves. I wasn't comfortable going bald at first, now I love it. :) Plus, it's been the best oral sex ever!!

mmiller2023 4

i usually dont do this cuz i think its creepy, but i want you to know you are freaking gorgeous. that is all.

theevilduchess 12

I think you might have shared a bit too much. I'm sorry. I just felt you should know.

MrOneUpper 2

gross u jungle loving bitch

briguy007 0

Your a b*tch that is rude and just not very nice to do to a guy it makes him feel like crap

ctlnaaia71 8

You are the most stupid bitch ever!

So, why is it again that we all feel bad for the guy that shaves his pubes, but when millions of women a day are EXPECTED to do the same thing, that's ok?

We feel bad because she asked him to do it and then laughed at him. Sorry, most people actually finish reading the FML before posting.

I did finish reading it. Between personal experiences and my friends horror stories of trial and error hair removal, he's not the only one to ever have his carpet, or lack thereof, laughed at. Don't assume :)

I agree. Like I asked one of my partners (male) to shave his armpits because I thought it was gross, and he refused. SO I spent a week not shaving and he freaked out and told me I was gross. Why is it my job to shave (I do shave because I think its nasty not to) but a guy can't do the same for me>

I personaly don't like pubes, so I see nothing wrong with the first part, but ydi for being a bitch and laughing at him.