Hangry time

By ohforcheese - 19/01/2012 20:19 - United States

Today, I learned that when microwaveable pizzas say, "Caution, hot after cooking" what they really mean is that you should be prepared for the cardboard tray to fall apart when you try to pick it up and that boiling hot cheese is going to run down your arm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 635
You deserved it 8 558

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Spottedfeather 7

Why was the cardboard still under the pizza ? That's kind of a dumb move to put that in the microwave.

Comments

JukeboxValkyrie 19

Scratch that, cheese for no one! Which is just as much a celebration really if you don't like cheese. Don't worry, Skooma. I got the Sheogorath reference!

Ah, juicebox, thanks for clearing that up. I should have realized when I saw the name 'skooma'. Gotta love that moon sugar

JukeboxValkyrie 19

Juicebox? O.o Hmm...so I have a thin tube protruding from my body that people drink from? No wonder I keep hearing slurping sounds then I faint. It all makes sense now.

yeah that happens unlucky though use a plate next time (non metalic that would be bad)

Ouch, sorry OP :/ Rub some silvadene on your burn & that should help.

They do have microwaveable pizzas that you can just keep on the cardboard while cooking... Wouldn't recommend it, but thats the idea that company had, I take it.

Thats why you dont put cardboard in the microwave.

MichellinMan 20

shut up you puckered asshole some microwave pizzas do use cardboard.

taaaaaylor 0

39, calm down..if there's cardboard with microwaveable pizza, you're usually supposed to take the cardboard out before microwaving the pizza, so stop having a cow.

Ciraxas 7

It's perfectly fine to microwave cardboard...

Spottedfeather 7

No, it's not. Especially if you have something oily on top of it. The oil will soak into the cardboard, making it really flimsy and not easy to handle. I don't know why people use common sense before cooking.

logan1819 4

You must have really wanted the pizza

logan1819 4

You must have really wanted the pizza