Happy?

By SURPRISE - 10/06/2009 00:13 - Canada

Today, it was my girlfriend's birthday. To surprise her, I told her that I was going away on business, and could not be there on her birthday. When I show up at her house to surprise her with a present and cake, she opens the door in her underwear, beside a man in his boxers. She was surprised. FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 672
You deserved it 6 827

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damarys 0
eagle20 0

damn man sorry to hear that. but you shoulda thrown the cake in her face and said happy brithday bitch

Comments

@44 happy birthday and good luck on the final.

BrutalDave 0

That entitles you to smack her across the face (backhand) and curbstop that other ******.

Isn't "out of town for business" like one of the most used excuses for cheating? Maybe she thought you were cheating on her and she wanted to get back. Not saying that that's an excuse for cheating (nothing is) but she might see it that way.

AHH that sucks! FYL for sure. But I noticed (after reading a about twenty of the first comments) that no one said that it was a stupid plan, and something stupid was going to happen. If it was a girl, they probably would of been more harsh and a lot more YDIs. I'm just saying this because there was another FML similar to this but with a girl, and they were being very critical. Just somethin' I noticed.

70, Don't think you know about karma. Karma means "action" and the "law of karma" means that consequences are the result of actions. It's got nothing to do with "hindu" or not, and it's not tied to reincarnation either way. http://vedabase.net/k/karma

... Who opens the door in their underwear?

#70 and #96 your both wrong. it does have something to do with reincarnation but not the way 70 was using it... if u did something bad in ur life, karma will make u reincarnate to a lower caste system in Hinduism. and yeah. =] but yeah FYL. im sorry! i have a feeling this is gonna happen to me one day. being cheated on sucks! youll find someone better, especially if u suprise a girl with cake and a present. i wish my boyfriend would do that for me!

helios_rex 0

I've got the perfect plan for you: 1) Talk to her and tell her that you forgive her and you want to be together. 2) Once you've "made-up", get her in bed. 3) While you're ******* her, give her a "Donkey Punch". 4) Never call her or talk to her again.

AWW HAYELL NAHH. That pissed me off and I don't even know you. FYL. She's a skanky bitch.