Happy?

By SURPRISE - 10/06/2009 00:13 - Canada

Today, it was my girlfriend's birthday. To surprise her, I told her that I was going away on business, and could not be there on her birthday. When I show up at her house to surprise her with a present and cake, she opens the door in her underwear, beside a man in his boxers. She was surprised. FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 672
You deserved it 6 827

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damarys 0
eagle20 0

damn man sorry to hear that. but you shoulda thrown the cake in her face and said happy brithday bitch

Comments

#49, #53 and #56, I was gonna say that. "Hey, I don't know who's ringing the doorbell, so I'm going to answer the door in my undies, and what's more, I'm going to take my barely-dressed mistress with me so, just in case it's someone I know, they can see that I'm a cheating bitch". Seriously, if I sunk low enough to cheat and I had my "one on the side" in the house, I'd tell him to hide in the bedroom or something so no one knew he was there :/ OP - your life sucks. Actually, no, your girlfriend sucks. Your life is brilliant for finding out now that she's cheating on you, rather than waiting a few years until after you married her or whatever. There are plenty more deserving fish in the sea.

thepainter 0

Man, I feel for you. It's one of the worst feelings ever.

Id go like "Oh hi i just rememberd, Happy birthday!" *throws cake at her face*. "F*** you b*t*h, we're so over".

Better to find out now than later or never.

She probably did it because you abandoned her on her birthday. She was pissed off with you and felt lonely, so decided to fix the two problems with one manly solution. It doesn't excuse her, but it's at least half your fault.

If that really happend. Im terriably sorry. But this sounds fake. Just think about it. Why on earth would the guy come to the door too? If i was cheating (witch no i never would) If someone came to the door id make him hide or SOMETHING. sheesh. this is either fake or shes a dumb ugly fucktard.

To all the people telling the OP he should change his nice guy ways: back off. I know I, and a lot of other women, hate those bad boy types. I'm sure tons of girls wish they had someone as sweet as the OP. Tough luck, but you'll find someone better.

How could he possibly deserve this? FML, I feel for you. And also, people need to stop overusing "karma". Karma has nothing to do with "What goes around comes around", karma only controls in what form you will reincarnate, if you're hindu.