Life hacks for kids

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my daughter learned that if she rips a toy out of its package in front of a store employee, mommy will be forced to buy it. She now has two new toys today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 477
You deserved it 11 660

Top comments

And today you need to learn how to discipline your child.

Just pay and leave the toys in the shop. Also punish her for being a brat.

Comments

Everytime she does that take her toys away!

pay for it, but let the store keep it or give it to someone else. otherwise you;re rewarding bad behavior.

nonnymouse 0

Don't let her keep them! How will she learn that that is BAD?

SO...... you GIVE them to her???? are you retarded???

The solution is easy. Don't let her keep them.

What a dumbass for a parent, what you do is make your child sit in a corner facing a blank wall after having watched you break both of the new toys.

I agree entirely. Don't let her keep them, or she'll keep doing it. It sounds like a good idea to donate the toys to charity, and maybe donate a couple of your child's toys besides.

Just because you're forced to buy them does NOT mean you're forced to give them to her. How about for every toy she makes you buy, you give away one toy of hers?

Oh boy, pending on what part of New York you live in, you might have a future criminal on your hands. /sarcasm Give it away, punish her at home, something. Don't let her get away with that shit.