Not a laughing matter

By Anonymous - 26/02/2014 09:31 - United States - Las Vegas

Today, on Facebook, someone wrote a status implying that she was going to kill herself. I called a mutual friend, asking to check up on her. The next status the girl puts up said, "Someone thought I was going to commit suicide! Haha what a loser!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 230
You deserved it 4 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Authoress14 15

So you're still friends with her why?

Comments

darkenedone 27

Assholes like that should just kill themselves.

fallen_dragonkin 12

i hate ppl posting vague stuff to demand attenion. at least you should delete her, if she thinks you're the loser

I dont know whether you should be proud or sick that you're the ONLY person that cared enough to check on her. I have heard of people putting up statuses that hinted towards suicide before actually killing themselves, its really sad and definitely no joke. Please don't stop being an excellent human being.

if no-one said anything then she'd have posted her next status as "no one cares about me." You can't win with people like that. At least we know you're a caring friend though.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

You did the right thing so don't feel bad about it.

That girl is an idiot. Commiting suicide is no laughing matter.

I'd post a link to this FML in the comments of her status, or even on her wall where everyone can see it, along with screenshots of both statuses. Shame the attention seeking bitch into not being so ******* stupid.

Tell this person it was you and that they need to quit posting stuff like that. You did the right thing by far

KarenRose1323 3

Hahaha someone trying to be helpful and being concerned! She's the loser for believing that people wouldn't take her seriously. That's not a joking matter. At least you were being a good friend.

It's not even a FML. You were doing something kind for an attention seeking girl. At least there's people in the world who still cares.