By Anonymous - 22/08/2011 19:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, a hooker refused my custom. According to her, "Even whores have standards." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 619
You deserved it 46 765

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Give her some more money then. Bitches love money.

The way this FML is written it's so formal can you imagine how he would go up to her! "Excuse me miss, I would like to purchase your services in sexual pleasure."

Comments

"my custom" = a fancy way of saying he wanted to be a customer... custom/customer, get it? kinda like the relationship between the words shop and shopper. Has nothing to do with the way the word is used most often, as in "custom paint job".

Tookie22 5

Haha YDI. If you weren't so disgusting you probably could've hired her. WAIT better yet, If you weren't so disgusting and actually tried to find a girl you wouldn't have to hire a hooker. good luck getting laid. you'll be like 35 and the only naked girl you'll be near will on tv.

Well that sucks. Are you sure she's actually allowed to refuse you? File a complaint to her pimp if she has one, because I've never heard of this happening before.

Well, escorts do have standards. You're probably either rude, gross, too young or too old or just generally not their type, or they looked up your name and have found you are blacklisted by other escorts for some reason (generally those reasons are bad). They get to make their own rules. Find a different one, or if you are blacklisted, give up.